A dog that is under duress or feels anxious is more likely to bite. There are several situations a dog may be faced with that will increase the likelihood of him biting you.
- Fighting dogs – Be aware that if you choose to intervene, you might be bitten. As a dog gets more excited their behaviors become more inhibited.
- Many dogs feel stress when going to the vet. This may be because the other animals around make him nervous or they just smell something not quite right.
- Routine grooming acts may cause anxiety for your dog; nail clipping, fur trimming, or bathing.
Distracting a dog with treats or bones is one method to divert a potential biting incident.
Any dog has potential to bite, even if it seems completely out of character. Biting is less likely when stress and anxiety are at a minimum.
Pet Strollers are a great way to transport your pet in the neighborhood, park, shopping mall or airport! Check out PerfectPetStroller.com for more information.
You may need a pet stroller if:
- Your dog or cat just had surgery and is not able to move around independently.
- Your dog or cat loves the outdoors, but is elderly or medically fragile.
- You travel a lot and pets are required to be in covered compartments.
- You like to take your pet everywhere you go, shopping, restaurants, but not every place allows pets
- You love to jog with your dogs, but one dog can run further than the other.
PerfectPetStroller.com carries a wide variety of pet strollers, bike trailers and wheeled carriers