Cats are fascinating creatures and I’m always curious to know what makes them tick. I recently stumbled onto some cat facts that I thought I would share:
- Cats don’t like their food too hot or too cold. Since their prey in the wild is basically room temperature, that’s how they want their cat chow.
- Most cats are ambidextrous, but curiously about 40% of them have either a dominant right or left paw.
- Cats see in color. They also have fantastic night vision. They only need 1/6th of the light that humans need to see.
- A group of kittens is called a Kindle and a group of adult cats is called a Clowder.
- Cats only meow at people, not at other cats.
- Cats all fall the same way; they rotate their head, twist their spine, realign their rear legs and then arch their back before landing on their feet.
- Like human fingerprints, cats all have a unique nose pad. No two nose pads are alike!
Want more information about Cat Strollers? Please visit: http://www.PerfectPetStroller.com
Adapted from PetMD